As much as we love dear old Dad for who he is (old spice, white socks and all) itâ€™s high time we help him up the metro factor! Fatherâ€™s Day is the perfect opportunity to surprise your Pops (and he will be surprisedâ€¦) with some special care products he wouldnâ€™t dream of buying! So, skip the old skool gifts like BBQ tools and golf paraphenalia and get daddy dearest to start giving a rip about hisâ€¦ahemâ€¦.aging complexion, with some thoughtfully chosen skin care products! Find him a new fragrance (to the relief of us all) or give him the gift of relaxation in the form of some bath products. It may be his first bubble bath since the last time your Mom coaxed him in (ewww!!!) But, maybe heâ€™ll finally appreciate why we spend so much time in the boudoir!
Weâ€™re confident Mom will be all over this.
1. DAD, A shower trio for a bright and shiny Dad from Lush Cosmetics. Comes complete with Happy Hippy Citrus Shower Gel, Ice Blue Soap and New! Solid Shampoo Bar. Available at Lush Cosmetics.
2. Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer. Available at Beauty Bar.
3. Bullie Under Eye Restorative. Available at Beauty Bar.
4. Ultimate Man Refuelers by Kiehlâ€™s. Includes Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treament, Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream and and Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash. Available at Kiehlâ€™s.
5. Lancomeâ€™s Exfoliating Microdermabrasion. Available at The Bay.
Nicole Harvie, The Style Spy
Check out Nicoleâ€™s â€œDiary of the Weekâ€ coverage for Vancouver in HELLO! Magazine!