It takes every ounce of self-restraint to head out the door with a couple of well-chosen beauty products in my bag. I mean, how am I to know in advance what Iâ€™ll need for the perfect touch-up on my hot date? My solution? Forget tiny clutch purses, get a big bag and packâ€¦as much as you can carry!
There’s nothing that irks me more than heading to the loo, only to find that I forgot to toss in my gloss (ahâ€¦great), my complexion could really use a spritz and a buff (rose essential water is still on the bathroom counter) and my hands (gasp) are feeling a little alligator-esque (body butter is carefully tucked in my bedside table). Despite my bag feeling like a bowling ballâ€¦.here are my current tote-along.
1. L’Oreal Voluminous Naturale Mascara – For the more au naturel days of summer. This mascara give softly defined but full looking lashes sans the clumps, $9.95, available at drugstores
2. Lancome Juicy Pop in Electric Pink – An ultra shiny, hydrating lip gloss that ups the glam factor in a swipe of hot, hot pink, $21, available at The Bay
3. KORRES Guava Body Butter – A delicious gift from an L.A. gal pal, this extra moisturizing cream for dry skin contains shea butter, almond oil and quince extracts for an all natural drink for the skin. I love that it hails from Greece, $21, available at Sephora
4. Laura Mercier Essential Water – Who doesn’t love to stimulate and balance there complexion and come out smelling like a rose? This rose stimulating and balancing spritzer is refreshing wake-up call whenever you need it, $30, available at Holt Renfrew and Sephora
5. Bobbi Brown Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm – A luxurious balm that lets you be dewy and fresh without looking like you fell in an oil slick. The chamomile oil soothes dry skin, available at Holt Renfrew