Last Tuesday I had the chance catch the annual Oakridge Centre Fall Fashion Affair, a showcase of some Oakridge’s hottest fashions. I snagged a front row seat with Craig from Montecristo Magazine – who may I add, was sporting a pair of oh-so-chic Oliver Peoples specs – and starting jotting down notes.
– Every man should own a well-tailored suit – as exhibited by the male models in Hugo Boss.
– I wish my legs were longer so I could wear the creamy beige suede Mimosa over-the-knee boots from Browns.
– Aritzia has really gotten it right this past season.
– That I might need to hit the gym hard after seeing the hottest one-piece purple swimsuit from Swimco.
– Every man should also wear a tuxedo once in their life.
– The model wearing the GUESS by Marciano dress I own (Kate Sequin Dress) looked well…different – sans bra and dipping dangerously low.
– I’m pretty sure that was Vancouver born, internationally renowned model James Neate on the runway (as pointed out by Craig).
– Huge trends this season: sequins, chunky knits, bf blazers, stud detailing, platform heels and tailored pants.
Erica Lam, The Style Spy