1. CoverGirl LashBlast 24HR Mascara, Approx $9 CAD – My life is VERY hectic, so any chance I can get to snag some extra time or minimize fuss, I’ll take it. For the past couple weeks I’ve been using CoverGirl LashBlast 24HR as my go-to mascara. Believe me when I say it literally lasts all day! This especially helps when I go from one job to the next with little time in between. Since this mascara lasts so long, you won’t need to worry about your look fading or crumbling, you can just rock the mascara and a pink lip and be spring fresh.
2. NARS Illuminator in Orgasm, Approx $30 CAD – When I think of spring, I think of bright, crisp and new and this is exactly the effect you’ll get with NARS’ Illuminator in Orgasm. Adding a dash of shimmer to your cheekbones is the best way to make your features pop and give you a lovely, bright look.
3. Urban Decay Shadow in Sin, Approx $16.85 CAD – My last favourite go-to product for spring has to be a glimmery, champagne shadow. This shadow by Urban Decay is perfect for brightening up your eyes and your look. Just add a touch to the inner corners of the eye for that perfect, wide-eyed look.
4. MAC Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Concealer, $21 CAD – This concealer from MAC is by far my favourite. I’ve been using this little gem to hide dark circles and mask tired eyes for years; no product has ever stolen it’s place. The Studio Sculpt Concealer will help to keep your eyes looking fresh and awake. Pop some on under the eyes and any problem areas (blemishes, red spots etc.) then dust with a mineral powder to get the perfect fresh face.
5. CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Spellbound, Approx $6 CAD – One of my favourite spring trends is the bright pop of pink. This CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Spellbound is the perfect pink punch to add to your spring wardrobe. This shade is undeniably gorgeous. Since it is such a bright pink, opt for a more subtle eye to even the look out.