Lately I’ve been looking for a new wallet – only to realize that finding an affordable and fashionable place to keep my money wasn’t the walk in the park I expected it to be. After all, what good is a wallet if after buying it you’ve got nothing left to put in it? I suspect I’m not the only one who’s faced this dilemma, so let me help: here are five cute, inexpensive, and spacious wallets that won’t break the bank.
1. Reef It To Me Wallet, $24.98 CAD, Mod Cloth
2. Cath Kidson Zip Wallet, $43.52 CAD, ASOS
3. Dakota Wallet, Approx $67.43 CAD, Status Anxiety
4. Ecote Geo Cutout Checkbook Wallet, Approx $19.99 CAD, Urban Outfitters
5. Kimchi Blue Ornate Turnlock Checkbook Wallet, Approx $19.99 CAD, Urban Outfitters