Over the last few years, I’ve really upped the ante on my accessories game. A statement necklace or pile of bracelets can differentiate and complete an outfit so I’m always looking to add to my jewellery box. I was excited to learn that Kim Kardashian recently released her own collection of jewels and gems called Belle Noel – Noel being her middle name (I know this from shamelessly watching ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians,’ obviously). Sold at The Bay, the collection is mostly in lovely muted gold tones with some pops of corals, blues and purples. Some pieces are striking and statement worthy while others are subtle and dainty, making this line just perfect for causing a stir or hiding from the paparazzi.
1. Mini Dagger Necklace, $198 CAD
2. Molten Diamond Shaped Earrings, $65 CAD
3. Molten Gold Rectangle Station Necklace, $65 CAD
4. Wishbone Side Station Necklace, $55 CAD
5. Molten Gold Square Studs, $35 CAD
6. Asymmetrical Diamond Shaped Ring, $35 CAD
7. Wishbone Cuff, $140 CAD