Okay, so you might not be headed out clubbing for NYE or to a super conservative holiday office party, but there are plenty of events during the holiday season that still require your attention. But what to wear? The following outfits range from a dressy to casual occasions, and are perfect for when you don’t know exactly what kind of night it will be. I like to keep the holiday spirit alive with outfits that include sequins, elegant and intricate patterns, and rich jewel tones or light wintry pastels. Tackle the holiday season and take a look at following four outfits.
Outfit 1 – Sequins keep this look festive for the holiday season, while its loose cut allows it to be both casual or dressy, depending on how you accessorize. This look is a good pick for when you’re unsure how dressy or casual the party will be– add a cardigan or chunky boots to dress this look down.
1. Wilfred Sabine Dress, $180 CAD, Aritzia
2. Deena & Ozzy Trapeze Crossbody Bag, Approx $48.32 CAD, Urban Outfitters
3. TOPSHOP Parton Metal Trim Boots, $192.34 CAD
Outfit 2 – A more playful and casual outfit suited for a chill holiday gathering with close friends.
1. Wilfred Augustina Blouse, $85 CAD, Aritzia
2. Theory Lauren Tailor Pants, $135.57 CAD at ShopBop
3. TOPSHOP Tri Lock Merino Clutch, $76.98 CAD
4. UO Bleeker Spike Necklace, $23.66 CAD, Urban Outfitters
5. High Vamp Heel, $99 CAD, Joe Fresh