Skincare is something I can always justify spending a few extra dollars on and I make sure to use a good SPF year round. With the weather finally warming up, I’ve tested an assortment of SPF products to save my skin from summer’s harsh rays. Peruse my picks to keep your skin glowing and healthy while you soak up the heat.
1. Clarins Sunscreen for eyes wrinkle control cream, $28 CAD – It’s imperative to take care of the most sensitive skin on your face, so why not opt for the brand notorious for skin care with beautiful protégée sisters to boot? Clarins’ eye wrinkle control cream targets fine lines, zoning in on your most precious features.
2. bareMinerals SPF 30 Mineral Powder Sunscreen, $28 CAD – The label already has a cult following for their mineral makeup (which also includes a daily SPF) and the mineral sunscreen doesn’t disappoint. It’s easy to apply, and doesn’t leave messy lines – possibly my newest summer fave!
3. Shiseido Sun Protection Lip Treatment SPF, $21 CAD – SPF isn’t limited to overall sunscreen and I find my lips get incredibly dry and chapped in the heat. Enter Shiseido’s sun protection lip balm: it keeps your pout in check rain or shine.
4. Origins SPF 35 UV Face Protector, $28.50 CAD – Origins makes super fresh, all-natural products, so I trust using an SPF from this tried and tested label on my face. Lightweight and paraben free, this solution protects against environmental damage – always ideal, no matter your current locale.
5. Hampton Sun SPF 35 Continuous Mist Sunscreen, $10 CAD – When I think of a summer getaway, I instinctively conjure heat waves at the Hampton’s and Hampton Sun is built to beat that kind of vacay heat. At only $10 a pop, this spray is a steal and gets rave reviews.
All products available at Sephora.